Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pumpkin Day! Crafts, Recipes, Hairbows and Creative Pumpkin Decorating Ideas

As a Mom, I love, love, love, looooove the Family Fun Magazine!

I knew as soon as I saw this picture in our magazine this month, that I would have to post about it.
Since I've dubbed today, "Pumpkin Day", here at Crafty Momma, today seems like the perfect day to share it.

If you too, are looking for fun and creative ways to decorate your pumpkin, check out the rest of the cuuuuuute decorating ideas Family Fun has to share with you.

I'm betting you'll be saying "Awe" and "Oh...that's so easy" and "Why didn't *I* think of that"

If you missed how Pumpkin Day was started, here's a glimpse:



Miss our Facebook chats today?
No problem...Catch a glimpse below for some more Pumpkin-y Fun Ideas!

Pumpkin Spiced Latte Junkies - Need Apply - Get your Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Copycat Recipe here - Smarbucksty "Skinny" Lattes on the CHEAP!

Kids Crafts - Pumpkins for my Punkin'

Mommy Crafts - Pumpkin Hairbows for Girls

Kids Crafts - Glitter and Spidey Pumpkins

Family Crafts - Creative Pumpkin Decorating Ideas

If you have some of your own ideas you'd like to share, I'm all ears...
Fall is on and we need our PUMPKIN fix!


No comments:

Post a Comment