Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

50 Shades of Grey Re-Casting for Christian Grey



Anyone who knows me, knows I love me some Christian Grey!

Not a little love.
A lotta love.

So...I've got to come clean and say that Charlie Hunnam was not my initial 1st choice for the role of 50, but if you follow me through Facebook, you also know all about my rants on Charlie and how much I have grown to love him for the role!

Honestly, I'm a little sad to see him go, but it's a moot point now!

They're currently trying to find a replacement for Mr. Grey, but who will they re-cast?!?

The suspense is killing me!

I had always been a Matt Bomer and Ian Somerhalder fan, BUT after seeing this article, my plans may have changed a little.

Being an avid reader, I really really like when the actors match their character, so who are you guys rooting for?

Me?
I still haven't decided, BUT...
Ever met this guy?


His name is Garret Hedlund.
He's sexy.
Controlled.
Has the crazy hair.
The eyes.
That look.
You know the "look" I'm talking about...
Right, ladies!?!
Mm.Hmm.

Well word is, that Garret has already turned down the role for 50, (BOO!), BUT I'm going to go with the motto of "Talk is cheap" on this one.

Show him the big bucks and I'm sure he could be persuaded. *;;) batting eyelashes

Who's your 50 Shades?



No comments:

Post a Comment