Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Book/Song Choice Combo (10.31.13)

It's Halloween...and while I don't read a ton of paranormal books, I think Hyde is our closest Halloween Type book for this weeks Book/Song Choice Combo!

Now, let me full warn you...
The book/song I have chosen today, does not explain the book.

It is a vision of what I have between Chastity and Hyde/Mitch.

For those of you that have read "Hyde" (highly recommend!!), you'll know Chastity has the hormone level of a 15 year old boy and Hyde is the same.  In his own way.

Now let's have some fun, and listen to some jams!

Book:

Hyde, by Lauren Stewart


Song:


Bruno Mars, Gorilla

I love the Unorthodox Jukebox Album!
There's not a song on there that I don't love...

Happy Halloween, Bookie's!



No comments:

Post a Comment