Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Nature of Desire by Joey W. Hill Reading Order

Nature of Desire Series by Joey W. Hill - Reading Order
This Series is super popular!
Checking out the book covers, I can see why!!


Holding the Cards, Book 1 (Nature of Desire Series)
(Can be read as a standalone)


Natural Law, Book 2 (Nature of Desire Series)
(Can be read as a standalone) <---Currently FREE!

 
Ice Queen, Book 3 (Nature of Desire Series)
(Can be read as a standalone, but story is continued in "Mirror of My Soul")


Mirror of My Soul, Book 4 (Nature of Desire Series)
(Sequel to "Ice Queen")


Mistress of Redemption, Book 5 (Nature of Desire Series)
(Should be Read After Natural Law)


Rough Canvas, Book 6 (Nature of Desire Series)
(Can be read as a standalone)

 
Branded Santuary, Book 6 (Nature of Desire Series)
(Can be read as standalone, but better if Ice Queen/Mirror of My Soul are read first)

You know I picked up Natural Law - That cover - - - WOAH!!!
I'll be picking up Holding the Cards as well...I can see this being a series I want to be involved in.


No comments:

Post a Comment