Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Elliot Grey (50 Shades of Grey) Casting goes to Luke Grimes!

Alright, so we all know by now that Jamie Dornan has been cast as Fifty by now...

Which, by the way, I love him in this photo...It's that crazy untamed hair!

But who will the rest of the cast be?

Looks like Luke Grimes will be playing Elliot Grey!
He's the guy that played the schmexy vamp alongside Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) at Vampire Camp, in True Blood.

So, what do you guys think?
Do you see it??


I'm not casting director, but I do!

Better yet; Jamie and Luke could pass for brothers in real life!!!

Just think about once they get their hands on Luke's hair......*grins*
I hope they give him a highlight treatment, ya know, to match the book...{Heart}

So who's up next?
I can't wait to see who they choose for Taylor, Mrs. Robinson and Kate!


No comments:

Post a Comment