Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

50 Shades of Grey News - Casting for Anastasia Steele's Mom & Production Delays

Will there be production delays for the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey Movie?

Well, it's no surprise to anyone that production could fall behind schedule.  Especially with Charlie Hunnam dropping out of the role of Christian Grey, and them having to find another suitable Fifty ASAP!

Luckily, re-casting for Fifty wasn't too dreadful, and I've gotta say...I'm lovin' Jamie Dornan in this role.  He's a great fit!

For all you doubter's; Have you seen this?!?



Other casting news -
Jennifer Ehle has been rumored around as a name for Anastasia Steele's Mom.  I think Jennifer would be a great fit and she is absolutely stunning! I think her and Dakota will be a great match together.  They actually look like they could be mother/daughter.



Still need more 50 news?

Well, how about this??
An unofficial fan made trailer!
You guys know I love these things, so I couldn't resist!! Tee-hee

That's all the Fifty Shades news I have for the time being, but if you hear an update you'd like to share, I'm all ears!


2 comments:

  1. 50 shades of grey cast dakota johnson as anastasia steele in fifty shades of grey movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita Ora is the latest cast member announced for the “50 Shades Of Grey” movie, which is currently shooting in Vancouver, Canada.
    50 shades of grey movie
    Thanks For Sharing....

    ReplyDelete