Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mended, The Connections Series #3, by Kim Karr *EXCERPT*

This is for all us Connected and Torn Fans! (<---My Reviews)
Mended (cover to come shortly) will be releasing June 2014!!!

I looooove this series!

If you're like me, and craving more of these characters and can't stand the wait...Check out the excerpt here!

***WARNING***
CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CONNECTED OR TORN

If you have read the series - Read the excerpt pronto!

I'm already loving Xander and I can tell that there's going to be some rollercoaster-y rides in this book - Wee!

Oh...and River's back too!
I'm stoked!!

If you haven't had a chance to read the starting books of the Connections Series, check them out here.
They're awesome reads, folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment