Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Book/Song Choice Combo (10.24.13)

Today is the 24th of October, which may not be a very special day to some, but it's my nieces 8th birthday, so shout out!

Another great thing about today?  It's Thursday!
Which means its time for this weeks Book/Song Choice!!

This weeks, book was a hard choice for me.
I have read so many great books lately, I couldn't decide which one I wanted to to do this week.

That being said, you all know there is one that left a HUGE imprint on my soul and I have rambled on and on about since reading it, so here it is...

*Drum Roll, Please*

Book:

Promise Me Darkness

Song:

Rob Thomas, Ever the Same

Now if you think I'm through with this book, you're kidding yourself!
This one will stay with me for a long, long time.
In fact, don't be surprised if we re-visit this book for a future book/song choice combo.
I had waaaaay too many emotions, it just seems one song isn't enough.
Holla!


No comments:

Post a Comment