Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Eagle Elite Series by Rachel Van Dyken - Reading Order

The Eagle Elite Series is my newest obsession!

What's funny is, a trusted bookie told me I NEEDED to read this series months ago...
It's no secret that I adore Rachel Van Dyken, but I kept putting it off and putting it off, because I honestly wasn't sure if I could get into the whole mob/mafia thing.

Ha! WRONG! So, so, sooooo wrong.
*Slaps self*

Needless to say, they have created a little mafia monster in me!
I can not get enough!!

1 MORE DAY for "Elect"
Who's excited?!

Can't recommend this series enough.
Highly recommend.



Elite, (Eagles Elite, #1) <---My Review

Evoke, (Eagles Elite, #1.5) <---FREE ON WATTPAD!


Elect, (Eagles Elite, #2) <---My Review


Entice, (Eagles Elite, #3) <---My Review



Elicit, (Eagles Elite, #4)



***THIS IS BEFORE ALL THE OTHER BOOKS WERE RELEASED BUT I LOVE THE EXCITEMENT I HAD WHILE WRITING THIS!***
 
Now...
With Elect's release day being tomorrow, it's getting craaaazy up in here, but I'm gonna say it.

I'm #TeamNixooooon!
I know...I love Chase too, but something about Nixon just paddocks me to his heart, and
I'm gonna throw away the key!

Keep your hater-aide(s).
*Wink*

1 more day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment