Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Mid Life Love by Whitney G - Deleted Scene 2.0

Where is my head?!  Silly Rabbit!

I totally forgot to post about "Mocha Monday" with Jonathan and Claire!

Image from Whitney G. 

This week's deleted scene has everything to do with those wondering moments just before Jonathan is at the IPO ball.

Ya know, the ball he was originally supposed to go with Claire with!

So here it is folks...another goody!

***Deleted Scene***

I know Whitney says the scene was cut because she didn't like seeing Jonathan get too emotional, but I really like seeing this side of him.  A lot.

I hope she brings more of that back.  Just sayin'...

Oh, and by the way...If you're enjoying the deleted scenes, but still haven't had a chance to read Mid Life Love, you're in luck.  It is currently discounted at $.99.

You can see my review here.


No comments:

Post a Comment