Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Night Owl by M. Pierce



There are no words...
Night Owl has been my current obsession.
Literally.
I.can.not.put.it.down!

It was a page turner, but I really wasn't sure if I was going to like Matt.
He's cocky and arrogant, but not in the sense that he's rude.
Well, not really...
It's more like he's a know it all, and makes all the rules kinda thing, and
Boy does he! *slaps hand over mouth*

Wanna know what?
I felt the exact same way about 30 pages into 50 Shades of Grey!
I swear, I didn't think I was going to like Christian Grey!
Bahahaha!!!
*Slaps Knee*
If only I knew then what I know now *Wink*

But now you understand the emotional side of it...that's just who Matt is.
Cocky.
Arrogant.
Sinfully Sexy, and
an SOB at times...

Ya wanna know what else?
I looooved him once I got to know him!

This whole book will have your brain thinking one way, but
your heart and those traitorous tummy jitters, will have you thinking another. *Squee*

Image from Goodreads


So what's Night Owl About?

Matt and Hannah meet online as writing partners, but after several twists and turns, things go to the next level when Matt sees a picture of Hannah by accident.

You see, Matt is in a relationship, so this "business relationship" has to have guidelines.
A set of "rules", if you will.
He doesn't have a lot of them, but the ones he does have, he's strict with and he's a little hard on Hannah about keeping things explicitly professional.
He wants to know absolutely diddly squat about her.
Not even her 1st name, and
She agrees to it.
All of it.

You know where this is going, right?
Whew...*Rubs Hands Together*
Bring on the steam!!!

I was surprised how quickly I grew to love this story!

It's playful, fun, and hot, hot, hot!!!

Night Owl, is not to be missed...

Whew..."That girl is on fire....!!!!!"


5 stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment