Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Heart of Stone Series by K.M. Scott - Reading Order

I like the sound of this!

Blurb -

"What would you give up for everything?

Tristan Stone was powerful, commanding, sex incarnate. And he wore it all so well. From the moment his mesmerizing gaze met mine, I had no choice but surrender to everything he was. His power. His decadence. His passion. He was all I never knew I needed.

He wanted to possess me, and I wanted to be his everything. All I had to do was accept what he offered. But everything has a price.

The world he gave me fulfilled my wildest dreams, but would that be enough when the past crashed into the present?"

Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone, 1)
***USA TODAY Bestseller***



Fall Into Me (Heart of Stone, 2) <---Coming November 25!


No comments:

Post a Comment