Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

One to Hold Series by Tia Louise - Reading Order Guide

I like my coffee just like I like my romance novels -
Piping hot with a side of steam!

I mean, if we're going to go all in, it might as well be good, right?

Tia does not disappoint!
If you enjoy your steam with a twist, One to Hold and One to Keep are for the books you!

So far, each book in the series can be read as stand alone's.
However; I prefer to do things in order and find it helpful when past and present characters collide.

Check 'em out and let me know your vote!

Here's the Reading Order:

 

One to Hold, (One to Hold Series, 1) <---My Review




One to Keep, (One to Hold Series, 2) <---My Review



One to Protect, (One to Hold Series, 2.5) <---A Melissa and Derek Novella.


Psstp...
Did you all love Kenny from One to Keep?  I did! I hear she's getting her own book too! *Squee*

 


No comments:

Post a Comment