Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

With You by Nashoda Rose



Eeeeek!
*Sigh*
^Gasp^
{Heart}

WHAT.JUST.HAPPENED?

No. Seriously.
I think I just ate my tongue!


Nashoda, you naughty little minx.
Yea…you know what I’m talking about.

 
That ending.
Oh my!!!


So…we’ve got Emily.
Cute, sweet little Emily, who’s ran into some recent trouble, and wants something specific.

A fighter.
But not just any fighter.
She wants Sculpt.
But not exactly for reasons you’d think initially.

 

Sculpt, is an illegal fighter.
SUPER sketchy past.
We’re all loving him already, right?!?

 

After Emily approaches him and he finds out what she wants, he goes with her.
Not entirely willingly from the get go, but he comes around, and their relationship blooms.

 
Then BAM!
*Bleep* hits the fan and we’re all OMG, what is happening, and then we’re OMG, did that really just happen?  Did I really just read that correctly?!?!

 
Oh yea…by the end you’re going to be yelling -

Eek!
Blam.
Boom!

 

Why?  Because it’s a MAJOR cliffhanger and you’re left going WHAT THE FREAK JUST HAPPENED…??

*GULP*
 
Lots of action in this novella!

5 Stars for me.

Now I’m off to read – Torn from You!!

Um.  Yea.
That's awesome.
With You AND Torn from You combo pack - Yes; Please!


1 comment:

  1. Melissa, omg love your review of "With You" This is soo great!! Thank you. Hope you enjoy Torn From You.

    Hugs,
    Nash

    ReplyDelete