Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Conversion Series by S.C. Stephens - Reading Order

Everyone knows how much I enjoyed S.C. Stephens Thoughtless Series.
I don't think I will ever get over Kellan Kyle, and from what I've seen, it looks like I'm sharing him with most of the free world!

That said, I am and have been intrigued with her newest release(s) - The Conversion Series.

It's a vampire series, but hold up!
Teren is different.
He has plenty of vampire like qualities -
Like fangs, and super sonic speed, BUT he also has a Heartbeat!
*Gu-Gong!*

If that's not enough to steal you away, then check out some of these fan made trailers (see Below).
Oh yea...and here's the Reading Order!


Conversion, (Conversion Series #1)



Bloodlines, (Conversion Series #2)




'Til Death, (Conversion Series #3)


Fan Made Trailer...
I am a sucker with pretty much anything that has Matt Bomer in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment