Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Club Prive by M.S. Parker




I am wrapped!
I'm going to go ahead and say it...
I will end up being a Club Prive junkie!

From the get-go, it was really easy to move into the pages.
Super quick read.

Carrie is so wrapped up into her job, that she lets lose for a girls night out.
On this night out, she bumps into a blue eyed beauty. *Sigh*

I don't want to give any of the story away, but let's just say - You have no idea where things are going to go, but we hope they go somewhere.

In the end we're all left biting our nails and scratching our heads, and left anxious and excited, and on edge to know what's next!

Can't wait for Book 2 to come out in just a couple of weeks! (April 25th!)
You've got to check this out.
I'll be waiting...
(Heart)



 



No comments:

Post a Comment