Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Frenched by Melanie Harlow



I wanna get FRENCHED!
I was so wrapped up in this book!

Basically, Mia and Lucas are perfectly natural together and when you've got "it" - You've got it!

It's hot, steamy, romantic, sweet, and straight forward.

I felt those little butterfly flutters you feel when you're nervous and excited, because you're not entirely sure if the other person is thinking the same thing you are, even though you kinda sorta feel like they might. All the while, you, KNOW there is something there, so anxiety is kicked into high gear!

It's fun, new, nerve wracking and you really really want to see where it's going!

I'm reeling here people!!!

All I will say is "When one door closes, another one opens..."
It's clique, but it's so true in this case.

By the way - There was no cliffhanger.
However, I can totally see a follow up story here!

I want it!
I'd buy it!

Now go get FRENCHED!





4.5 Stars for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment