Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Baby Girl, Book 1, Erik Ead Trilogy, by Scott Hildreth


Space for lease.
I have no thoughts.
They all circulate around him.

Erik Ead.

Tall, strong, tatted, but that's not all.
You see; He's cocky, and protective, and kind, and puts others needs before his own.

But there's something else.
Something I can't explain.
Something that just kind of takes over, and
Makes you want to...
......
Makes you want to...
......
Obey?

Why??
Because we're Kelli!

We're in there.
In the present and then BAM!
XYZ happens.

It's kind of fun.
Kind of exciting.
A little degrading, and
It messes with your head.

We're sitting there going - This is not how this is supposed to go, but yet we're there and liking it anyway!

Before we close out. 
I wanted to mention my feelings on Kelli.

I loved her. Especially in the beginning.

She's basically perfect, so we're all - Gag me - but then we remember it's ok, because technically, we're her! YAY!

She's smart, honest, beautiful and actually pretty funny too.

I found myself chuckling a few times over her thoughts.
At one point even found myself laughing out loud over a mathematic problem and a few bobby pins.

Needless to say, I loved this story.
Could.Not.Wait for the next!

This right here is one of the reasons why...



Exposure.
Witness.
Exist.
Absorb.
Wow!
5 Stars for Me!!
 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words. You'll certainly be more pleased with the remaining books in the series. Again, thank you. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete