Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

I love you because...Valentine's Day Special

My husband and I have a sign in our room that says "I Love You Because..."

It's fun.  We've been together almost 10 years (this THURSDAY!) and it's nice to see, hear, read, and pass love notes to each other after so many years.

For Valentine's this year - I'm taking a spin on that for for my daughter.
She loves, loves, LOVES getting mail, so it's been a fun little game these last several days.

It all started with this cute little mailbox I found at Target in their $1 bins.  Yep $1!  I added to the mailbox the word "Mail", and each day when she wakes up and sees the red flag raised, she knows she's got mail.

It's all very exciting.  She'll open her mailbox up each morning, to find something special about her each day!


To apply the sayings/mail, we simply use scotch tape.  I place the tape at the top and she applies it to the wall.

Today, was Day 4, so her wall isn't full just yet, but it will be soon enough.

With that said - There will never be enough wall space on this earth, to show how much I love this little girl! *Muah*



No comments:

Post a Comment