Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Breakfast Square Wrap

Mmm...There is a certain somewhere I get these things ALL the time.  They're additively yummy, and I can honestly say I have felt like I was going through withdraws if I wasn't able to get one!

You'll Need:
Tortilla Shell
Turkey sausage (shown) but pork is my favorite!
Scrambled Eggs
Slice of Cheese
Vegetables and picante sauce, if you like

To start lay your tortilla shell on a flat surface, and add your hot sausage patty:
Add a piece of sliced cheese on top:
Then your eggs:
Start wrapping it up.  I fold all 4 corners to center:
Throw the square wrap, back into your skillet, you used to cook the eggs to seal the seams, cut it up and dive in.
CAUTION:  You'll want to double, triple, or maybe even quadruple the recipe.  Everyone around you will want one!





No comments:

Post a Comment