Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Crock Pot Chicken Noodle

Holy Cow!  Not kidding, this reminded me of my Granny's Chicken and Noodle without all the hassle of messing with the dang whisking, pouring, and clumping of cornstarch. *Heaven, Earth, and the Angels Sing!*
 

If I may be so bold - You're flipping crazy, if you don't give this recipe a try!

You'll Need:
(My half recipe - Feeds 4)

2 bnls chicken breasts
1 can of cream of chicken
3 Tbsp. butter/margarine
24 oz. chicken broth/stock
1 small bag of Frozen Egg Noodles
Salt/Pepper

Toss the gang into your crock pot (excluding the noodles) and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
After 7 hours, your mixture will look like this
Take your chicken out and shred it.  I used one fork.  Very tender.  Fell apart to the touch.
Add in your frozen noodles.  I used Reemes.  Give it a quick stir.  
Return the lid, flip the crock to high, and walk away for 30 min's to an hour, and BAM - Homemade Chicken Noodle.  Yum - O!
 
Can't wait to make this one again.  It will be in our monthly rotation!






No comments:

Post a Comment